Website Machakos Golf Club
Swing Into Action
PROCUREMENT OFFICER – MGC – V/NO. 6
Reporting to the Accountant, the successful candidate will be facilitating the procurement of
goods and services, receiving the procured goods, managing the stores, and maintaining the
Par stock for all items in the stores.
Duties and Responsibilities
– Prepare procurement documents
– Facilitate the procurement of goods and services
– Prepare and dispatch LPO’s
– Record and maintain proper filing of Local Purchase Orders.
– Support receiving of deliveries.
– Coordinate store and document stores transactions.
– Maintain records Oversee storage of surplus inventory and property
– Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies/service
– Receives deliveries by checking, Quantity, Specifications and Price.
– Issues the goods against authorized requisition.
– Resolve discrepancies noted in received goods immediately.
– Communicate with proper management regarding any loss or damage to goods.
– Ensure all invoices are stamped and dated with the appropriate receiving stamp upon
– Conduct spot checks and advises the procurement department on minimum, re-order
and maximum levels.
– Responsible for stores cleanliness, tidiness and ensure the stores are well illuminated
– Participating in conducting and preparation of weekly / monthly stock taking, stock reports and
reconciliation; including variance stock reports and advice management.
Qualifications and Requirements
– Diploma in Procurement and Supplies.
– At least two (2) years’ experience in stock control Organized, punctual, well presented
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified applicants to send their Application, detailed CV and testimonials to
email@example.com or Hand delivery during working hours. Deadline: 20th November,
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org