Website Machakos Golf Club
Swing Into Action
EXECUTIVE CHEF – MGC – V/NO. 4
Reporting Direct to the Club Manager the successful candidate will be the head of production
at the club to have consistence production of the food all the time.
Duties and Responsibilities
– Manage the assigned department to produce high quality products consistent with the
– Ensure adherence to proper cooking methods and presentation of food with colourful &
– Ensure correct items and amount of food is prepared prior to food service and is stored
– Interacting with guests during their visit and obtaining feedback.
– Maintain high standards of personal hygiene and ensure that the employees adhere to
– Ensure adherence to the hygiene in the department and all equipment is well cleaned
– Maintain discipline in the department according to the property and company
– Manage, train, review, implement and give feedback to employees on their job
Qualifications and Requirements
– Relevant Bachelor’s degree, or relevant diploma with 6 years experience.
– Must have at least 3 years’ experience in a high-end hotel.
– Must have a good understanding of dietary requirements, stock rotation and control.
– Excellent time management, hosting, communication and interpersonal skills.
– Must have working knowledge of international menu costing and design and establish a
cost management plan.
– Must have a good understanding of menu compilation, international cuisine & up to
date market trends.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified applicants to send their Application, detailed CV and testimonials to
firstname.lastname@example.org or Hand delivery during working hours. Deadline: 20th November,
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com